Customer Service Representative manage all levels of service and support to our clients. This client-facing position includes providing telephone customer support to Helpdesk clients, maintaining databases, and providing guidance, training, and education to users.
- Receive inbound calls from Account Management/Helpdesk clients
- Capture relevant customer information to ensure that case information is documented and that adequate follow up will be delivered to customer
- Create support ticket for each customer that clearly and effectively defines the support request
- Provide customer support through guidance, training, and/or education to users on basic customer account or product technical issues
- Utilize superior multitasking skills to employ numerous resources to research and resolve customer issues
- Continue self-education in order to maintain a broad knowledge of wireless solutions, rate plans, complex products and services, and selling skills.
- Maintain a professional image and work environment.
- Ensure positive and professional interaction with internal and external customers on issues.
- Attend all required meetings and training sessions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. BA/BS preferred
- Mobile phone experience is very helpful
- 1-2 years of successful sales, marketing, training, and/or customer service experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Flexible, team-oriented individual
- Decision making and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to present professional image of self and company
- Personal commitment to provide exceptional customer service
- Able to use Microsoft suite as well as other computer software programs as required, experience with Salesforce a plus
The work environment characteristics described on these pages are representative of those that Advantix Solutions Group employees may encounter while performing the essential functions of the listed jobs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employees should be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision and peripheral vision. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.